- Customer Service
- Gas Procurement
- Electricity procurement
- Mobile Phone Contracts
- Broadband Procurement
- Mobile Phone handset contracts
- Boiler Service Cover
- Entrepreneur Mentor
- Tennis Club Membership
Hello to everybody. I hope everyone reading this summary is doing OK during this strange period in our lives.
I work for myself [part time - as I have a "day job"]. I am in the decision making business. I show people how they could SAVE money in lots of different ways by joining the Which? award winning Discount Club with whom I am an authorised distributor [Ofgen/Ofcom registered]. I simply love to help people. If anyone reading my summary would sooner pay less money for their household or commercial bills, please ask for my help. All my reviews are done for free. If you like what you see, I can be of help to arrange it. If your desire is to stay with your existing arrangements, that's fine too. I can explain to you how, by doing the right thing, you could unlock the door to many benefits. The other side of what I do is being a mentor to people who wish to join my team, in also helping their friends, colleagues and contacts save money off bills. The UWDC is very green in its outlook and is innovative in doing good for the planet. What I do is not for the chosen few - it's for the few that choose to join. Once you do - either as a member or on my team, there is no looking back. Team members can work at their business full time/part time and even in the nooks and crannies of your existing day schedules. There are many professionals who have joined, to help their future. I would love to help you by firstly showing you more about it and as a member of my team, mentoring you through every step.
May I wish you a lovely day.
Martin Collinge : UWDC
Owner1 - 5 Employees 2015 - Current
Secretary100+ Employees 2004 - Current
Alkrington Tennis Club
Committee Member [former captain]100+ Employees 2010 - Current
Rishworth School1981 - 1983
Clubs and Associations
- Committee member, session facilitator and very keen player at Alkrington Tennis Club.
- Secretary of Alkrington & Providence Church Men's Institute.
- Attendee of Alkrington & Providence Church Social Table Tennis Group.
- Retired football referee [30 years service].
- Member of Rochdale Referees' Association [for 30+ years].
- Attendee of the Social Badminton Group at Middleton Technology School.
- Published writer.
Interests and Hobbies
- Football [especially watching Manchester City].
- Tennis [my main sport].
- Squash [at a gentle level now my knees are getting slower].
- Helping other people.
- Mentoring other people.
- Doing random acts of kindness.